G-Shock - G Carbon 3D, Sand Land Limited Edition
This unique G-Shock series is inspired by the types of glitches experienced in the digital world, like the visual errors seen in a digital graphic or video. The watches combine translucent skeleton-style resin with blue-green and purple polarized ink to create a visually striking effect.
Tough and slim, the new GA2200 models have a carbon core guard structure that makes them great-looking outdoor tools.
The slim, 12.8mm case of the GA2200 is created using a new structure that integrates the bezel, back cover, and buttons into a single piece. The six prominent screws securing the bezel create a G-SHOCK tough look. Enlarged side buttons provide a higher degree of impact resistance, eliminating the need for button guards. This creates a simple design and makes buttons easier to operate. A slide lever-type band makes band replacement quicker and simpler.
The disc indicator on the face and the semi-circular design parts around it are colored using a vapor deposition process for a more realistic metallic feel. Each of these parts is separated from the dial for a three-dimensional effect. A diagonal digital display in the lower right of the face creates a unique look.
User Manual Included
- Multi colored (blue, green, black) & Carbon case, 48.7mm
- Digital-Analog display
- Digital display hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- 2 Hand analog display hour and minute
- Mineral glass lens for scratch resistant
- Shock resistant
- Multi colored resin band
- Buckle closure
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Super Illuminator)
- LED backlight for the digital display
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- Button operation tone on/off
- 12/24 hour format
- Full auto calendar to year 2099
- Hand shift feature (hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display content)
- Hourly time signal
- 5 Daily alarms
- Countdown timer with 24 range
- Countdown start time setting range 1 second to 24 hours
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times